My Current Ebay Auctions – Signs – Number Plates – Rusty Cans – Relics and Junk!
My Ebay Store: and Auctions
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with antique, antique bottles, antiques, ANZAC, australia, bottle, cleaning, collectors, dog, dumps, ebay, enamel, enamel signs, era, gumtree, high, insulators, lost treasure, make, Metal Detecting, meth, militaria, MOTOR, number plates, old, perth, pickers, picking, rare, relics, retro, rubbish, rustic, rusty, sales, sell, selling, shabby chic, shearing, sheep, shops, signs, speed, strychnine, tags, Telephone, tips, tools, trash, treasure, vintage, western australia
1971 Chrysler Valiant RT Charger – Only 7000 Miles on the clock! Watch Video to see other amazing relics, trucks, vintage cars, machinery for sale!
More info, dates times etc here:
Clearing Sale Date: Thursday 10 April, 2014 – Commencing 11am
VINTAGE ∙ VETERAN ∙ SUNDRIES ∙
• 1971 Valiant RT Charger 7802 miles on clock
• Antique lathe Manning Maxwell & Moore approx.
• 8ft, antique metal lathe 3ft bed,
• antique Singer sowing machine,
• Fowler hyd dozer w’ blade — complete running order,
• Fowler crawler complete — early 50′s,
• Fowler track sets, Tree arm to suit Fowler,
• Fowler crawler parts, blade for Fowler,
• Austin Loadstar 52′ truck, Isuzu JCR 500 truck,
• International C1800 Acco w’ 4500L fibre furn tank,
• Acco 1850 cab chassis, International KB6 truck – good restorer,
• AC 160 International truck w’ tipper,
• L 180 International truck w’ g well tipper,
• Ford K series truck- diesel motor incomplete x 2,
• Volvo N1015 prime mover single axle,
• Bedford singe axle prime mover w’ 38 ft freighter,
• Bedford TK truck w’ Perkins diesel — tipper & Jetstream 5:1 bin,
• F 706 truck tele tipper w’ grain bin,
• MF Harris 203 tractor, Case David Brown 995 w’ 3PL & PS,
• Case David Brown 1200 tractor complete w’ 3PL & PS,
• Case David Brown Traction King 4wd x 2, JD 5010 tractor,
• Leyland 285 2wd tractor 3PL,
• MF 50B frontend loader/backhoe,
• MF 65 tractor frontend loader w’ Proline post hole digger,
• MF 65 w’ 3PL hyd crane attachment,
• MF 65 parts assortment,
• Massey Harris 55K w’ Perkins conversion,
• Trackmarshall 50 crawler for parts,
• Trackmarshall 50 w’ ripper & scrubrake,
• Trackmarshall crawler 270 d motor — excellent order,
• MF hay baler 70′s engine driven,
• Britstand grader 6ft,
• Berends grader 6th 3PL,
• Britstand rotoscoop,
• Britstand ripper 5 pocket,
• Michigan loader w’ Detroit motor 75A, MF 3PL carryall,
• 3PL rear end loader,
• HB SP windrower w’ forward motor,
• Mazda Bravo B2500 ute ’97 198 000km,
• Toyota Avalon 2000 Auto,
• Mazda B2600F 03 Dual cab well body Auto.
• Sherwell electric pencil auger,
• Sherwell seed silo 8.4t, 33ft 7″ auger,
• Horwood Bagshaw (HB) 28 rung combine, HB Westlander 28 disc plough,
• HB 29 tyne scari,
• HB 19 tyne scari,
• HB 25 tyne scari,
• John Shearer 45 tyne scari,
• JS Lifetyne combine,
• Chamberlain 20 tyne scari,
• Connor Shea TD combine 28 tyne,
• MF scari 128 — 18 tyne w’ 3PL, MF 3PL crane,
• Pederick 15 tyne root ripper,
• Pederick sidewinder root rake 6 wheel,
• Linking knoke dam scoop,
• Steel rock roller,
• Single axle sheep feeder,
• Mobile sheep loading ramp w’ winch 20ft,
• McDougall portable yards, aluminium sheep yard panels,
• Heston stakrower 3PL,
• HB 3PL wagtail spreader SQ 1000T,
• Yamaha Timberwolf 2 x 4 m/bike,
• Yamaha Ag 100 m/bike 6km on clock,
• Honda 185 SXL m/bike 2km on clock,
• Harrigton sheep handler cradle,
• Mulesing cradle,
• Lister grinder 250,
• Autolight woolpress,
• Sunbeam electric twinbox x 3,
• Cooper 2 stand shearing
• plant w’ extra stands,
• Ajax press hyd w’ Honda motor,
• Zhunsheng wool scales,
• Ronaldson Tippet woolpress incomplete wooden,
Sundries too numerous to mention
The sale will begin at 2053 Dwelyerdine Road and finish at 2693 Tincurrin Road
Outside Vendors by negotiation
Intending purchasers should check availability of items prior to sale
Pickup will be day of Sale — or 12th April, unless prior arrangements have been made
Payment required on the day unless prior arrangements have been made with Landmark
Intending purchasers must register prior to sale commencing and photo ID is required for Registration
EFTPOS/Credit Card Facilities Available
Light Luncheon and Refreshments Available
Landmark Enquiries Contact
Scott Jefferis: 0429 929 964
Stephen Hughes 0427 637 214
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with 1971, 2 door, 2014, antique, auctions, australian, bain, bain estate, bulldozers, cars, charger, chrysler, Chrysler Valiant RT Charger, clearing sale, COUPE, deceased estate, dumbleyung, ebay, ENGINES, equipment, farm, farm antiques, farming, for sale, forum, forums, heavy equipment, hemi, ian, landmark, MOTOR, motorbikes, motors, muscle car, rare, rt, sedan, STREET MACHINE, tractors, trucks, V8, valiant, valuable, western australia, Wheels Car of the Year
My Ebay Store: and Auctions
Ebay Auctions – Most Bids First
Beer Can Dump Search – Bottle Hunt – Old Cydsedale Horse Drawn Dam Scoop
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with
Bush Dump Relic Hunt – Collecting Pottery Makers Marks – Bottles and Jars – Enamelware
Don’t forget to sign up to Aussie History Hunters … two young kids (15) always funny and entertaining … enjoy the vid everyone…more coming soon!
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with abandoned, antique, antiques, australia, bottles, bush, button, Buttons, candle, candle making, candles, clay, collecting, collection, crocker, doll, dolls, dumps, enamelware, farms, hobbies, hobby, homes, houses, how to, jars, makers, marks, mosaics, mosiac, old, porcelain, pottery, railways, relic hunting, relics, rubbish, stamps, tiles, tiling, tips, west australia, western australia, ww1, ww2
How to Scrap a Caravan … without getting hurt!
This is my current ebay auctions in order of most bids Bids check it out if interested!
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with aluminum, angle grinder, antique, being green, caravans, cash, copper, dangerous, easy money, fail, fall, falls, for sale, great southern, hard work, lost treasure, making money, Metal Detecting, metal recycling, old, perth australia, perth scrap metals, recycling, retro, salvage, scrap, scrap aluminum, scrap copper, Scrap Metal, scrap stainless steel, stainless steel, vintage, vintage caravan, western australia
This girl is a Paramedic who has saved many peoples lives it the past, now it is time for us to help save her life.
She is financially struggling due to the costs and has to pay $100 a day just for her accommodation expenses … for 3 months… not including her medical expenses.
Basically I would love it if you guys could maybe sub to her channel, like her videos and maybe that way you will point your subscribers to her channel and videos and ask them to consider a donation.
As you know guys I am struggling myself… we all are in todays rip off world!
But I just sent her $150USD… but she is asking for any donations… from $1 upwards.
Her paypal email address is email@example.com
The more people her sub to her channel the more likely she will get some money to survive etc same goes with the more likes, and messages of support will help her out lot.
and most recent from today
Don’t forget guys, please consider a donation to her, anywhere from $1 upwards… and like and favourite her videos and pass on to any of your friends who may have the means to get her voice out there.
Once again, Her paypal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with cancer, care, cells, chemo, chemotherapy, chicago, children, death, doctor, donate, donations, dying, god, help, hollistic, hospice, jesus, love, MONEY, MOTHER, Myasthenia gravis, paramedic, paypal, plea, please, pray, remission, research, ryanheart, save my life, sick, stem, Stem Cell Study, stem cell transplants, study, TANYA
I have also just joined Twitter yesterday… follow me if interested.. and I’ll follow you guys!
This is my current ebay auctions in order of most bids Bids and I will be listing old antique bottles tonight
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with abandoned, antique, antiques, australia, australian, bottle, bottles, cars, chev, clearing, collectables, cream, digging, dumps, ebay, enamel, farming, farms, for sale, ford, Holden, homes, houses, lost treasure, machinery, Metal Detecting, milk, neptune, number plates, old, peters, photos, picker, pickers, retro, roadtrip, rubbish, sale, signs, tips, trash and treasure, trucks, valuable, vintage, WAGON, western, Wheels
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with antique, antique bottles, antiques, ANZAC, australia, bottle, cleaning, collectors, dog, drugs, dumps, ebay, enamel, enamel signs, era, gumtree, high, insulators, lost treasure, magpie, make, Metal Detecting, meth, militaria, Molasses (Ingredient), MOTOR, number plates, old, perth, pickers, picking, rare, relics, retro, rubbish, rusty, sales, sell, selling, shearing, sheep, shops, signs, speed, strychnine, tags, Telephone, tips, tools, trash, treasure, vintage, western australia, ww1, ww2
Thanks Heaps to Colin and John from Cuballing, 100km’s North West of Dumbleyung who were kind enough to take me for a joy-flight over my home town of Dumbleyung Western Australia…. had a ball!
Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with ambulance, aussie, australia, australian, Australian Magpie (Organism Classification), Beautiful, bird, birds, breeding, calls, collingwood, dangerous, eye, eyes, fire, funny, head, injury, lost treasure, lyrebird, mag pie, magpie, magpies, Metal Detecting, Microsoft Windows (Operating System), mimicking, pets, police, prank, rescue, season, siren, sirens, smart, sound, Sounds, statistics, swoop, swooping, viral, watching, western, western australia, wildlife, windows, xp