Can You Help Save My Family Home From Bank Repossession?

GET YOUR 468x60 BANNER HERE for One Year - $750 - Max Banner Size 468 x 60 Two Places Available

GET YOUR 728x90 BANNER HERE for One Year - $1000 - Max Banner Size 729x90 One Spot Available

Scrap Metal Prices for Copper – Aluminum – Stainless Steel – Lead – Brass | LostTreasure.com.au : LostTreasure.com.au

Scrap Metal Prices for Copper – Aluminum – Stainless Steel – Lead – Brass

It is really hard to get actually scrap metal prices on the internet for recyclable metals, such as aluminum, stainless steel, lead, brass, car batteries and others, so I did a bit of research, and made a video on the current prices.

These prices change, so this video is just a guide.

If you are from the country, make sure you tell the scrap merchant this, because you will get a better price!   I scrap my metal at Laurance Scrap Metals  in Malaga, Perth.

If you scrap alot, get a VIP Card and you’ll also get a better price for your scrap.

Filed under Metal Detecting · Tagged with

Comments

6 Responses to “Scrap Metal Prices for Copper – Aluminum – Stainless Steel – Lead – Brass”
  1. Michael says:

Great insight into average scrap prices. Thanks.

2. Peter says:

Thats great, I didnt realise how much I could get for the scrap just lying around on my property and all to often put out for collection.

Thanks for making the video.

3. Shaun says:

Hi Billy. Thanks for the scrapping inspiration. Great advice mate, cheers.

4. David says:

Thank you very much for putting the effort into producing this very informative video clip – well done.

5. Meg says:

Thank you, a great help ..I found this information good as to what else to save like power cords etc..never thought of that…thank you for the time and effort in making this available

6. trevor says:

I wanna start collecting scrap metal and would like to know what the minimal prices for scrap metal would be.. what is the minimal weight of iron copper, aluminium etc I can sell. I entend to start off my own business collectin scrap, using a one tonner ute.