Preparing For a Big Scrap Metal Payday – Aluminum – Copper -Stainless – Alloy – Pt 1
Enjoy My Molotov Cocktail Throwing Skills … practicing for my encounters with Scrap Metal Meth Head Thieves!
Current September 2015 Scrap Prices
1 Burnt Copper $6.05 Per KG
2. Extrusion Aluminum $1.45 Per KG
3. Domestic Aluminum $1.15 Per KG
4. Thick Clean Powerline (Not Shiny and Not Burnt) $6.50 to $6.80 Per KG Approx but price on the day
5. Alloy Wheels $1.55 Per KG
6. Burnt Aluminum Powerline $1.50 Per KG Approx but price on the day
7. Stainless Steel (High Quality) $1.10
8. Cast Aluminum $1.00 to $1.50 Approx but price on the day
9 Brass: $3.50 to $4.00 Per KG Approx Only
10. Insize Iron $160 Per Tonne (Not taking this)
11. Large Size iron $130 Per Tonne (N0t Taking this)
Hoping to bring home at least $4000 to $6000… maybe $7000 ???
Loading the Truck with a heap of Copper Piping / Tube tomorrow… need the cash fast to get in front, pay bill’s, mortgage, new Metal Detector and money for prospecting trip
I have one container of domestic aluminum, one container of extrusion aluminum, around 10 heavy cast alloy wheels and maybe around 300 kilograms of burnt copper wire, and 200 to 300 kilograms of stainless steel.
Preparing For a Big Scrap Metal Payday – Aluminum – Copper & Cast Alloy –
Part 7: With How Much I make, videos of the scrapyard in action and hopefully a few photos of a big wad of CASH!
HEAPS OF GREAT VIDEOS COMING SOON…
TRASH AND TREASURE
TOUR OF MY TOWN
TOUR OF WAGIN, IT’S PUBS AND BEAUTIFL BUILDING ARCHITECTURE
METAL DETECTING AND BOTTLE DIGGING / FINDING TIPS
METAL DETECTING WEEKEND INVITATION TO COME TO DUMBLEYUNG AND OTHER AREAS TO DETECT AND EXPLORE
SHITLOADS MORE…. TOUCH WOOD I DON’T GO DOWN HILL!!